lundi 12 octobre 2015

20151012 - News : Dave Gahan Talks New Depeche Mode | News | Clash Magazine

Dave Gahan Talks New Depeche Mode | News | Clash Magazine




Dave Gahan is the middle of something of a creative purple patch.
"No plans at the moment but I'm not ruling out Martin (Gore) and I being back in the studio at some point next year," he explained. "I know he's started a bit of writing and I've started a little bit of writing as well. I did see him recently and we talked a little bit about getting together later this year just to sort of have a chat about what that might be."

"Look, there's going to be another Depeche record. We're not done," he insisted. "We always have that feeling... after a tour, you're like: I'm done. And then suddenly this feeling starts coming up again, like, well we could have made a better record or we could have worked with that guy or we could have done this or we could have done that. There's still that nagging feeling that I have with Martin. And I think that between us Martin and I are just starting to scratch at something that's a little different between us. We're much more of a team these days than we've ever been, which has taken a long time."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire